- 2020. June. "A Midsummer Night's dream". W. Shakespeare. Company: Jorvik Theatre, York. (Postponed)
- 2020. March. "Clue, On Stage". Company:Red Herring Theatre. Cardiff, UK. (Postponed)
- 2019: Helena's Trial (Based on Juicio a una zorra by Miguel del Arco). Final MA Project. University of South Wales, Cardiff. UK
- 2019: Sheherezade's Room. Storytelling for adults and erotic poetry recital. University of South Wales, Cardiff. UK
- 2019 "The Cherry Orchard" Anton Chejov. Company: Everyman Theatre. Chapter Theatre. Director: Simmon Futty. Cardiff, UK.
- 2019 "The dream of the poet". Unipersonal performance based on Federico Garcia Lorca's texts. University of South Wales. Cardiff, UK.
- 2018 (since 2016) “Felicia, the headless lady”. Street performance, magic and theatre. Company: “Miguelillo SL”. National tour (Spain)
- 2017 “Medea” by Euripides . University Theatre. Company “Némesis Teatro, USAL”. Salamanca, Spain.
- 2017 “Oasis Cabaret” Musical Theatre, by J.K. Wesner. Company “La Tijera Teatro”. Zamora, Spain.
- 2017 (since 2015) “El mágico efecto secundario” (“The magic side effect”). Familiar theatre. Company: “Miguelillo SL”. National tour (Spain)
- 2017 (since 2015) "La Señorita Lupierre" (“Miss Lupierre”). Street performance, magic and theatre. Company: "Miguelillo SL". National tour (Spain)
- 2016 - “Un corazón lleno de lluvia” (“A heart full of rain”). Directed by Almudena San Frutos. Text by Jorge Diaz. Company: "Juan del Enzina Teatro". Zamora, Spain.
- 2014: “De rojo y pasiones” (“About red and passions”), Directed by Almudena San Frutos. Text by Adriana Allende.
- 2013-2014: “Cuadros de amor y humor” (“Paintings of love and laughter”) Directed by Antonio Sastre.
- 2013 (since 2008): “Medievalia”. Dramatized routes in Zamora. Directed by Antonio Sastre. Company: "Juan del Enzina Teatro". Zamora, Spain.
- 2010: “Divorciadas, evangélicas y vegetarianas” (“Divorced, evangelical, vegetarians”) Directed by: Antonio Sastre.
- 2010: “Toda esta larga noche” (“All this long night”) Directed by: Antonio Sastre adapted from a text by Jorge Diaz.
- 2009: “Cuadros de amor y humor” (“Paintings of love and laughter”) Directed by Antonio Sastre. Text by Jose Luis Alonso de Santos.
- 2009: “El cerco de Zamora” (“The siege of Zamora”) Directed by Juan Polanco.
- 2016: "Malas pulgas". Shortfilm. Directed by Manuel Garrote Franco.
TV / Internet
-2020. BBC Sesh. Actor / Content creator. Comedy sketches for the online platform of BBC Sesh. Produced by: BBC Wales.
- 2018. "Vampire, the masquerade". Webserie, live role playing based in Bristol, UK.
- 2016. Editor and Presenter RTVCYL, Castile and Leon Radio and Television (Channel 8, Zamora)
Writing of texts and news, reader of content, on camera presenting, production of reports.
- 2018/2019 (First Distinction) MA in Drama. University of South Wales, Cardiff.
- 2017 (In progress) PhD in Gender Studies. Thesis: Variety theatre and transfeminism. University of Salamanca.
- 2014-2015. MA in Fictional Script for TV and Film. Pontifical University of Salamanca. (Salamanca) 60 credits ECTS (1.500h)
- 2010 - 2014 Degree in Audiovisual Communication. Pontifical University of Salamanca.
2019- Respirando a Lorca. Profesor: Jorge de Juan. The Spanish Theatre Company (London, UK)
2019- Meisner Technique Introduction Level Profesor: Michael Gilhooly. The Sherman Theatre (Cardiff, UK)
2018- Casting training workshop. Teacher/ School: Juan León / Actors Madrid.
2018- Recall MA Acting workshops, Royal Conservatoire of Birmingham, Uk.
Including body expression, dance, singing, improvisation, sight reading, classic acting (Shakespeare) and contemporary acting.
2014- Improvisation acting course. Teacher/ School: Carles Castillo. Salamanca.
2014- Dubbing Workshop. Teacher/ School: AM School.
Spanish: Native English: Second Language (C1) French: Basic